Monday, July 13, 2009

why?


Why can't we have an alligator in the back yard? Why can't I release mice to attract snakes to our house? Why is Ezzy our pet, she is boring....Why? Why? Why????


Why start a blog? I'm not really sure. It is just that sometimes there are things I want to write down, so I don't forget. I am a mom of a boy, a six year-old boy, who asks questions. I don't always have the answers, and I usually have to hold back laughter. Once out of the blue, he asked "why aren't we cannibals?" Like he had been thinking all morning about this as a potential lifestyle choice. I am always torn between the easy, quick answer and the longer, more complicated answer.


When contemplating the big and little questions posed by my son, I knit and spin. Both give me space to think, and sometimes I actually finish something.


Join me for some knitting, spinning and kid adventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment